NEW YORK — Staff and visitors brought COVID-19 into New York nursing homes, health officials said Monday, citing a report following an investigation into controversy surrounding coronavirus fatalities in adult-care facilities statewide.
NEW YORK — School districts must come up with a plan to safely resume in-person classroom instruction in case New York officials decide to reopen schools and universities amid the COVID-19 pandemic this fall, Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo said Monday.
WATERTOWN — Jefferson County reported the confirmation of nine new COVID-19 cases Monday, bringing the county’s total number of confirmed cases to 106 in the four days since the last release was issued by the county.
- Pomeroy Foundation, Museum Association team up for new round of grants
- Councilwoman Compo quarantined after Florida trip
- College Connector route contracts renewed with St. Lawrence County public transit
- St. Lawrence County State of the Forest outlines harvests, ash management
- State moves to release, test prisoners — Adirondack Correctional facility awaits word
RAY BROOK — The state Department of Corrections and Community Supervision has taken some steps to release and test inmates at state prisons during the coronavirus. Read More ⇒