Q: I’ve been thinking about trading in my 2008 Silverado for a new truck. Just the other day my check engine light came on. I used the OBD scanner I bought to see what the code was. It said cylinder 1 misfire. This is creeping me out, as it sounds serious. The truck only has 80,000 miles on … Read More ⇒
- PROPERTY SALES
- Left Behind: North country families remember those lost to fatal overdoses
- Fireworks for the Fourth
- State lawmakers plea to reverse broadband fee
- Fort Drum soldier dies in vehicle rollover accident in Afghanistan
- ‘Oh beautiful, for heroes proved’: Expansion of Military Cemetery in Sackets Harbor complete
- History of Sackets Harbor Military Cemetery, a long-treasured site
- Turin Independence Day parade ‘protest’ naturally distanced people along route
- DONATE YOUR CAR TO UNITED BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION!
- DONATE YOUR CAR, TRUCK OR BOAT TO HERITAGE FOR THE BLIND.
- ATTENTION: Have you or a loved one used Juul or
- Looking for self storage units? We have them! Self Storage
- DENTAL INSURANCE from Physicians Mutual Insurance Company. NOT just a
- Stay in your home longer with an American Standard Walk-In
- **STOP STRUGGLING ON THE STAIRS**
- HOME SECURITY
- Earthlink High Speed Internet. As Low As $14.95/month (for the
- OXYGEN - Anytime. Anywhere. No tanks to refill. No deliveries.