The annual Irish Festival was back in Watertown on Friday night after a three-year hiatus. Festivities continue all weekend at the Dulles State Office Building on Washington Street and include a parade at 1 p.m. Sunday.
- Fire destroys Ogdensburg home
- Woodworker opening shop in former St. Rita’s church in Deferiet
- Vote to hire more firefighters fails Ogdensburg City Council
- Recent St. Lawrence County police activity
- Agents at Watertown airport win award for service
- Watertown landlords express frustration about damage to rental property
- DOT to hold hearing Thursday on Brownville bridge replacement project
- College football: Syracuse’s Lamson happy to be back on field after injury sidelined season
- Empire State Bottle Collectors Associations 51st Annual ANTIQUES & BOTTLES
- SQUARE BALES- Never rained on feed $2.50/ea. Bedding $1.00/ea/ Call
- STOP worrying! SilverBills eliminates the stress and hassle of bill
- Vivint. Smart security. Professionally installed. One connected system for total
- Looking for assisted living, memory care, or independent living? A
- Wesley Financial Group, LLC Timeshare Cancellation Experts Over $50,000,000 in
- GENERAC Standby Generators provide backup power during utility power outages
- Switch and save up to $250/year on your talk, text
- Beltone Hearing Aids. Voted #1 Hearing Care Retailer. Rechargeable. Weather
- The Generac PWRcell, a solar plus battery storage system. SAVE
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.