CENTRAL SQUARE — Due to COVID-19, the Central Square Community Historical Society will not be holding history talks for the foreseeable future. They are hoping to begin offering them in September.
However, they are still offering Hometown Hero banners for sale. Two more orders are needed to make the minimum order requirements.
To honor local “Hometown Hero’s”, the Central Square Community Historical Society (CSCHS) in partnership with the Village of Central Square began a Hometown Hero’s banner program.
• Each individual banner is unique and honors a specific “Hometown Hero” who has served the country.
• The 30” by 60” vinyl banner, will include the name of the service person, their branch and era of service, along with a military photo.
• The banner is the same design on both sides.
• Hometown Hero banners will be displayed in Central Square along Fulton Ave. on approved poles as long as they are in good condition.
• The cost of each banner is $325, payable to CSCHS.
• Application, photo and payment is required in anticipation of first run. They need a minimum of five banners to place an order.
Make checks payable to Central Square Community Historical Society (CSCHS). Mail completed application form, labeled photo and payment to CSCHS c/o Village of Central Square PO Box 509, Central Square, NY 13036 Attn: Heather. For more information or questions contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital photo can be sent to this email also. Send minimum size 1.6MB, if print 4x6-8x10. Photos mailed will be returned.
Email email@example.com for banner order form.