While there was no public ceremony to light the holiday decorations on Public Square this year, Times librarian Kelly Burdick searched the archives for photos of tree lightings and Christmas parades of the past. Some decorations have long been retired, while some look much the same today.
- Blotter: Oswego County police activity as of Friday, Jan. 22
- College sports: Former Laker credits Oswego experience for helping him thrive
- February Food Sense orders now being accepted
- Oswego mayor delivers State of the City address
- Mexico school district senior band student composing piece for full orchestra
- Watertown schools talks workforce reduction, planning at recent BOE meeting
- Watertown firefighters file grievance against city over rescue truck dispute
- Stefanik received $100,000 in donations from firms now stopping donations in wake of riot
- CAROUSEL AUTO Sales, corner of Routes 3 and 49, Palermo
- EARTH STOVE, propane gas heater, with a blower and new
- COCKER SPANIEL pups, all buff. 1 female & 3 males
- Notice, Teerthaa Realty LLC, Ste. 3, 7640 North State St.
- Notice, 17 Rugby Property LLC, Ste. 3, 7640 North State
- Notice, John Panzone Psychiatry PLLC, Ste. 3, 7640 North State
- Notice, QualityStyle613 LLC, Ste. 3, 7640 North State St., Lowville
- 341 Arsenal St. LLC, Arts of Org. filed with Sec.
- NOTICE OF FORMATION OF NEW YORK LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
- LEGAL NOTICE Pursuant to �206 of the Limited Liability Company