Birthday Party Fundraiser
Interviewed by her mother Holly S. Mealus, Bailey M. Mealus talks about her birthday party fundraiser where, instead of gifts, guests brought supplies to donate to the Lewis County Humane Society.
As featured on
WATSON — Instead of asking for presents for herself, Bailey M. Mealus of Watson asked attend…
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Special Sections & Promotions
- Invasive Species Awareness Week program planned
- Copenhagen writer published in JCC review
- Paddock Mansion prepares to unveil its new look with a Saturday ‘sneak peek’
- From the archives: D-Day invasion news arrives in Watertown
- Construction on Watertown’s northside pool project to start this summer
- Second plea deal for convicted rapist results in more prison years but not ‘to life’
- North American Tapes expansion to start this summer
- Massena village trustees to discuss fluoridation of water during special meeting
Ogdensburg city manager resigning; council majority calls for earlier termination
Dairy Festival draws hundreds; race winner makes generous gesture
Special prom organized for special students at Potsdam High
DEC issues air quality alert due to smoke from Canadian wildfires
After national music award, the beat goes on for Charles Heck at Indian River
- RED/BLUE Heeler puppies. Born 4/20, ready 6/15. Will be vet
- SPRING JD'S JUNK
- AKC REGISTERED STANDARD POODLES
- BRZOSTEKS.COM REAL Estate Auction Co. Inc.- Homes, Estates, Farms, Commercial
- EVERGREEN PARK Brand New 14x80 Mobile Home 2bdr, 2 bath
- WATERTOWN EVERGREEN COMMUNITY
- Electric bike,GC,appx.3 years old,pd. 600.00 asking 300.00,located 6 miles outside
- Young Adult Pomeranians & Poodles and 1 Teacup Poodle puppy.
- LEVELING OF: Camps, trailers, sheds, porches, decks & garages. Floor
- SUPREME COURT - COUNTY OF JEFFERSON MARK WAGNER
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.