Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING POWER AUTHORITY OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING POWER AUTHORITY OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK The Power Authority of the State of New York (Authority) will hold a public hearing as detailed below on a proposed form of Contract for the sale of hydropower to Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority. Copies of the proposed contract form may be inspected at the Authority�s office at the address below, or online at the Authority�s Web site, www.nypa.gov. Those wishing to make oral statements at the hearing are asked to provide to the Authority, in writing, in advance of the hearing, their name(s) and the name of the organization or group they represent. Oral statements should be limited to five minutes. Speakers should also bring two copies of their oral statements to the hearing. Hearing Date: March 4, 2020 Hearing Times: 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Hearing Location: Frank S. McCullough, Jr. Hawkins Point Visitors Center St. Lawrence/FDR Power Project 830 Barnhart Island, Massena, NY 13662 Written statements provided to the Authority by close of business on Thursday, March 5, 2020 will also become part of the record of the hearing. For further information, including the address of other Authority offices at which copies of the proposed Contact form may be inspected, contact: POWER AUTHORITY OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK Karen Delince, Corporate Secretary 123 Main Street White Plains, New York 10601 (914) 390-8085
- Mayor Barlow, Oswego Bookmobile secure $124,611 grant for new bus
- Oswego Waterfront Commission established; former mayor appointed chairman
- Karen Savoca and Pete Heitzman take to the National Stage Feb. 22 at the Oswego Music Hall
- Off the Wall perform at Trinity Community Coffee House Feb. 22
- Oswego County shines in Section 3 championships
- Type 1 Diabetes “Snack & Chat” program this March
- Section 3 roundup: Oriskany defeats Sackets Harbor in Class D boys hoops tournament
- Local pro hockey: Marker scores twice to help Wolves beat Thunder
- 111 - AAA ABES
- ANTIQUES WANTED Old hunting & fishing items, old signs, old
- AAA BRZOSTEKS.COM Auctions-Antiques/ Businesses/ Farms & R.E. 1-800-562-0660. Commission low
- BRZOSTEKS.COM REAL Estate Auction Co. Inc.- Homes, Estates, Farms, Commercial
- NNY FARMERS MARKET, RT.
- WE BUY & Sell Dairies, Bred Heifers and Open Heifers.
- AAA CAPS- Alum. & Fiberglass. JCT Truck Caps, Lowville, NY
- ALWAYS BUYING junk vehicles. Fast, local pick up! Call 315-783-4184
- BLANCHARD'S AUCTION SERVICE .
- Davis Livestock Sales INC. 952 US HWY 11 Gouverneur Weekly