Details for SUPPLEMENTAL SUMMONS AND NOTICE
SUPPLEMENTAL SUMMONS AND NOTICE Supreme Court of New York, ST. LAWRENCE County. CITIBANK, N.A., NOT IN ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, BUT SOLELY AS TRUSTEE OF NRZ PASS-THROUGH TRUST VI, Plaintiff, -against- RANDY NEAL; DANNY NEAL; UNKNOWN HEIRS-AT-LAW OF THE ESTATE OF ARTHUR L. NEAL A/K/A ARTHUR NEAL, DECEASED; NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF TAXATION AND FINANCE; UNITED STATES OF AMERICA O/B/O INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE, Index No. EFCV-19-155454. Section: 9.082 Block: 5 Lot: 38 Mortgaged Premises: 28 Middlebury Avenue, Massena, New York 13662 To The Above Named Defendant(s): YOU ARE HEREBY SUMMONED to answer the Complaint in the above entitled action and to serve a copy of your Answer on the Plaintiff�s attorney within twenty (20) days of the service of this Summons, exclusive of the day of service, or within thirty (30) days after service of the same is complete where service is made in any manner other than by personal delivery within the State. The United States of America, if designated as a Defendant in this action, may answer or appear within sixty (60) days of service. If you fail to appear or to answer within the aforementioned time frame, judgment will be taken against you by default for the relief demanded in the Complaint. NOTICE OF NATURE OF ACTION AND RELIEF SOUGHT - THE OBJECTIVE of the above captioned action is to foreclose on a Consolidated Mortgage to secure $46,400.00 and interest, recorded in the St. Lawrence County Clerk�s Office on April 5, 1996 in Book 934, Page 80, covering the premises known as 28 Middlebury Avenue, Massena, New York 13662. The relief sought herein is a final judgment directing sale of the premises described above to satisfy the debt secured by the mortgage described above. Plaintiff designates St. Lawrence County as the place of trial. Venue is based upon the County in which the mortgaged premises is located. NOTICE YOU ARE IN DANGER OF LOSING YOUR HOME If you do not respond to this summons and complaint by serving a copy of the answe
- Summertime fun on a winter’s night
- Sculpture series to open Feb. 28 in Tyler Art Gallery
- Sandy Creek NJHS holds donation drive for animals in need
- News in brief
- Mexico High School announces Top 10 for Class of 2020
- Walmart Community Grant is awarded to the Fulton Block Builder program
- Fort Drum soldiers compete in winter training
- Complaints continue about crow roosting in Watertown
- 111 - AAA ABES
- ANTIQUES WANTED Old hunting & fishing items, old signs, old
- AAA BRZOSTEKS.COM Auctions-Antiques/ Businesses/ Farms & R.E. 1-800-562-0660. Commission low
- BRZOSTEKS.COM REAL Estate Auction Co. Inc.- Homes, Estates, Farms, Commercial
- NNY FARMERS MARKET, RT.
- WE BUY & Sell Dairies, Bred Heifers and Open Heifers.
- AAA CAPS- Alum. & Fiberglass. JCT Truck Caps, Lowville, NY
- ALWAYS BUYING junk vehicles. Fast, local pick up! Call 315-783-4184
- BLANCHARD'S AUCTION SERVICE .
- Davis Livestock Sales INC. 952 US HWY 11 Gouverneur Weekly