Hauling slab wood, an Amish coachman checks for traffic Monday as he drives his team onto Sanderson Road from Route 37 in Flackville.
Recommended for you
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Taylor Park beach in Canton to open June 10
- Gray sees first two bills passed in Assembly, pushing for more before end of session
- Ogdensburg Land Bank receives $210K to raze dilapidated homes
- Collegiate baseball: Watertown Rapids win home opener with hometown players leading way
- PROPERTY SALES
- Special prom organized for special students at Potsdam High
- 2023 Jefferson County Dairy Parade marches down Washington Street
- Town of Potsdam still seeking supplier for fixed-rate renewable energy program
Vandalism closes Thompson Park pool
Air Products seeking tax breaks on proposed $500 million green hydrogen facility in Massena
Carthage hosts 12th Exceptional Games, attendance tops 700
Small gravel leads to big tar problems for cars in southern Lewis County
North country service members who died in the Vietnam War
- AUCTION PREVIEWS Sat., June 3rd Real Estate & Contents New
- SWITCH AND save up to $250/year on your talk, text
- DONATING YOUR vehicle? Get more! Free Towing. Tax Deductible. Plus
- WESLEY FINANCIAL Group, LLC Timeshare Cancellation Experts. Over $50,000,000 in
- REPLACE YOUR roof with the best looking and longest lasting
- GENERAC STANDBY Generators provide backup power during utility power outages
- CONNECT TO the best wireless home internet with EarthLink. Enjoy
- ELIMINATE GUTTER cleaning forever! LeafFilter, the most advanced debris-blocking gutter
- FREE HIGH speed internet for those that qualify. Government program
- SAFE STEP. North America�s #1 Walk-In Tub. Comprehensive lifetime warranty.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.