SUNY Chancellor John B. King Jr. got a taste of the Potsdam campus during a visit Monday.
Recommended for you
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Veterans Memorial dedicated in Heuvelton
- Hospitality industry hopes Canadians will return to north country in droves
- Gouverneur sophomore claims Section 10 Medalist title
- Firefighters converging on West Carthage for convention
- CFCtoo to rally for changes to CARE act in Albany
- Potsdam town board gives the nod for pot shop at former Olympia Sports
- Lewis County Ice Cream Trail returns for second year
- Last Lowville Civil War Veteran
Cold case investigators claim former Lyons Falls man is Zodiac Killer
Catholics flock to see body of nun who is first Black woman to be found ‘incorrupt’
Massena High School sophomore wins Congressional Art Competition for NY-21
Ogdensburg’s Claire House to be featured on ‘Ghost Hunters’ Thursday night
Jefferson County awarded $8.5 million to demolish St. Regis paper mill
- Turin, 6153 West Main Street, May 5-14 �I�M TO LAZY
- GENERAL ELECTRIC natural gas range, 30IN. $150 Black in color
- DON�T FORGET your Mom on Mother�s Day. Come find great
- DUPLEX, MID-CONVERSION could remain duplex-one kitchen presently/could change to
- 2 male 6 week old kittens, one black and one
- AUCTION PREVIEWS Sat., May 6th Real Estate & Live Onsite
- BOSTON TERRIER 8 weeks Male. Vet checked, first shot and
- German Shepherd male puppy, 2 months old. very good with
- 28 Rolls of strap for automatic machines. 1/4# width, approximately
- South Jefferson Lions Club Rummage & Bake Sale & Can
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.