Under the registration program, the owner of a vacant building would pay a $50 fee upon registration no later than 30 days after it becomes vacant. If the building remains vacant for more than 90 days, the city code enforcement office would conduct inspections on the property and the owner would be assessed a $750 fee to pay for them. If the owner ignores the registration program, the owner would be assessed a $500 penalty and face possible prosecution in Watertown City Court.
- Children’s Museum opens new construction exhibit
- Canton fills part-time clerk position
- Diocese of Ogdensburg evaluating options, including bankruptcy, after abuse claims
- College women’s hockey: Three Clarkson players make ECAC Hockey’s All-Decade team
- High school basketball: Section 3 boys, girls tournament pairings released; Lowville seeded No. 1
- Phoenix stenographer charged with Grand Larceny for allegedly overbilling $187,000 over four years
- Driver cited after crashing car into Gouverneur porch, fleeing scene
- Second Amendment sanctuary status pushed for Jefferson County
- HOME SECURITY
- **STOP STRUGGLING ON THE STAIRS**
- SAVE ON YOUR NEXT PRESCRIPTION!
- DENTAL INSURANCE from Physicians Mutual Insurance Company. NOT just a
- Looking for self storage units? We have them! Self Storage
- ATTENTION: Have you or a loved one used Juul or
- DONATE YOUR CAR, TRUCK OR BOAT TO HERITAGE FOR THE BLIND.
- DONATE YOUR CAR TO UNITED BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION!
- INVENTORS - FREE INFORMATION PACKAGE
- LIVE PAIN FREE