It’s finally here! The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic made it so we couldn’t have an event this year, so this virtual recognition ceremony serves as a platform to honor those who are leaders in their communities. For 10 years, we’ve honored north country’s best and brightest. So, without further ado, we present the 10th annual class of 20 Under 40 winners. Enjoy!
This video was filmed by Kara Dry, Christopher Lenney and Sydney Schaefer, and produced by Ms. Schaefer for NNY Business magazine and NNY360.com.
As featured on
NNY Business is introducing 20 of the north country’s most talented up-and-coming young lead…
- Watertown Councilwoman Ruggiero running again, Henry-Wilkinson is not
- College hockey: Clarkson women could achieve ECAC title with weekend sweep
- Wednesday update: Oswego County virus cases up 20 to 6,254
- Mannsville homeowner goes back to save dog from house fire, escapes unharmed
- College football: Syracuse hires Schmidt to shore up offensive line
- COVID-19 cases rise by 93 in tri-county region Wednesday
- County law enforcement: Not enough facts presented to comment on Ogdensburg police consolidation proposal
- Oswego County public health announces free COVID testing March 2
- SILVER DOLLARS Wanted, Collector Not Dealer. Paying top dollar for
- AAA BRZOSTEKS.COM Auctions-Antiques/ Businesses/ Farms & R.E. 1-800-562-0660. Commission low
- BRZOSTEKS.COM REAL Estate Auction Co. Inc.- Homes, Estates, Farms, Commercial
- BLISSFUL RETREAT GUESTHOUSE LLC
- Powers Storage Solutions LLC. Articles of Organization Filed with SSNY
- SECTION #1203 Baumbusch Marriage and Family Therapy, PLLC, Arts of
- SECTION #206 J
- Lavender Cove LLC. Arts. of Org. filed with the SSNY
- Notice, E Casa LLC, Ste. 3, 7640 North State St.
- LEGAL NOTICE Pursuant to �206 of the Limited Liability Company