At the stroke of 4:10 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 26, a 472-pound pumpkin fell from the sky. From the hollowed pumpkin’s flesh, more than 700 numbered golf balls rolled across a grassy meadow at the Gouverneur & St. Lawrence County Fairgrounds. A crane raised the pumpkin — weighing more than 600 pounds with water and golf balls — about 80 feet. This video was filmed and produced by Christopher Lenney for NNY360 and the Watertown Daily Times.
As featured on
- Renzi expanding food business in Watertown industrial park
- Collegiate baseball: Silan no-hits Rapids in DiamondDawgs win
- Local fishing: MLF sets August 2022 event for Massena
- Watertown woman dies after being struck while riding bike
- Copenhagen sets special meeting
- Massena lands 2022 Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit Championship
- Black River author receives state literary award
- NYPA officials hold ribbon-cutting ceremony for Massena Intake improvements
- HONDA RUBICON 2018, EXCELLENT CONDITION
- LUND PROGUIDE 2014 - 17'
- 3 BUILDING lots in Lisbon, NY with natural gas line
- NEW- STILL in box Huffy 26" Cruiser girls bike, Cranbrook
- SCREENING PLANT available 1100 hours, contact (315)393-0721
- 4 GOODYEAR WRANGLER Duratrac, 265/65R/17, GC $400, (315)778-4314.
- HARMAN P68 pellet stove, perfect condition, $2000, Harman pellet furnace
- Continental Construction, LLC is seeking proposals from M/WBE and SDVOB
- The Watertown Daily Times is seeking delivery person for early
- COMMUNITY-WIDE SALE 9-3PM