Railstar Corp. Chief Executive Officer Ronald J. Trottier, having operated tourist train lines in Maine, Colorado and Florida, hopes to develop a local scenic railway similar to the Adirondack Scenic Railroad in the Saranac Lake area. The delivery of the General Electric 44-ton diesel switching engine to Lowville on Thursday morning, Aug. 27, went smoothly, according to Mr. Trottier, despite a downpour and road construction. This video was filmed and produced by Kara Dry for NNY360 and the Watertown Daily Times.
As featured on
- Smoke from fires out west shrouding north country in grayish haze
- Downtown Watertown YMCA community center project nabs $9 million grant
- The Big Reveal: Lewis County Health System launches new brand, new logo, renewed promise
- Blood drive slated for Watertown’s Salmon Run Mall for Sept. 24
- PHOTO: Tug boat docks in Clayton
- Rochester car dealership acquires F.X. Caprara locations in Watertown
- Globe Minimall building on Watertown’s Court Street to be sold
- Theresa garbage pickup day to change for one week
- 111 - AAA ABES
- NNY FARMERS MARKET, RT.
- WE BUY & Sell Dairies, Bred Heifers and Open Heifers.
- AAA CAPS- Alum. & Fiberglass. JCT Truck Caps, Lowville, NY
- ALWAYS BUYING junk vehicles. Fast, local pick up! Call 315-783-4184
- BUYING JUNK VEHICLES .
- AUCTION PREVIEWS Thurs. Sept, 17th Estate Sale Henderson, NY Van's
- ANTIQUES WANTED Old hunting & fishing items, old signs, old
- ANTIQUE SPORTING WANTED.
- SILVER DOLLARS Wanted, Collector Not Dealer. Paying top dollar for