Nearly 1,000 racers participated in the 2019 Mountain Mudder at Fort Drum on Friday morning, August 9, 2019. Race participants went in four waves, starting at 6:30 a.m. and then again every hour. The race began at Monti Physical Fitness Center and ended at The Commons where participants had one final obstacle to climb before crossing the finish line.
As featured on
- Masonry Historian John R. Weaver II leads a guided technical tour of Fort Ontario and lecture
- Clayton man pleads guilty to forcing girlfriend in his vehicle
- River Hospital names new CEO
- Aerial spraying completed in Oswego County
- Notable fee hikes possible from Clayton project preventing sewage dumps
- Navy veteran Clayton Wise is “Quilt of Valor” recipient
- National Immunization Awareness Month is a reminder that all people need vaccines throughout their lives
- P-TECH students, CiTi honored at CNY ceremony
- BEAGLE PUPS- 9 weeks old, full blooded, 1st & 2nd
- 3 bdr, 1 full bth. mobile home near Lowville School
- Stay in your home longer with an American Standard Walk-In
- **STOP STRUGGLING ON THE STAIRS**
- SAVE ON YOUR NEXT PRESCRIPTION!
- HOME SECURITY
- DENTAL INSURANCE. Call Physicians Mutual Insurance Company for details. NOT
- Earthlink High Speed Internet. As Low As $14.95/month (for the
- DISH TV $59.99
- OXYGEN - Anytime. Anywhere. No tanks to refill. No deliveries.