Our favorite photos from September 2020, as curated by the Watertown Daily Times and NNY360 visuals staff.
- Possible COVID-19 exposure warning for two Lewis County restaurants
- Ritchie endorses Stefanik for Congress
- Lewis County man allegedly had remnants of meth-making at residence
- Blotter: Watertown police activity for Friday, Oct. 23
- Blotter: St. Lawrence County police activity for Friday, Oct. 23
- Second Jefferson Community College student tests positive for COVID-19
- High school sports: Oswego golf wins SCAC fall tournament
- High school sports: Altmar-Parish-Williamstown sports community fondly remembers Decker
- Notice of Qualification of NEXUS TECHNOLOGIES, LLC Appl. for Auth.
- AAA BRZOSTEKS.COM Auctions-Antiques/ Businesses/ Farms & R.E. 1-800-562-0660. Commission low
- BRZOSTEKS.COM REAL Estate Auction Co. Inc.- Homes, Estates, Farms, Commercial
- JUNCO BREWING COMPANY, LLC
- 2012 CHEVY Malibu LS Sedan 4D, 2.4 L Engine, 100,000
- RED AND White winter potatoes, 50lb bag $14. Joe Miller
- Currently accepting Bids for SNOW REMOVAL for Winter 2020-2021 Coville
- FOUR MUZZLE loaders, 1CVA , and 3 Thompson Centers. Two
- MEXICO NICE 2 bdr upper apt. on Main St., $600.
- WANT TO buy- 2 row corn chopper, (315)244-6923