This video contains descriptions of domestic violence, abuse, suicidal ideation, suicide attempt, mental illness and drug addiction.
This piece is the first in a four-part series. While this project is meant to be a resource for those affected by abuse and violence, the various coordinated community initiatives from the Victims Assistance Center should be recognized by victims’ service and law enforcement agencies as models for effective response and prevention of crime.
Victims Assistance Center hotline can be reached at 315-782-1855, and the National Domestic Violence hotline can be reached at 1-800-799-7233.
This video was filmed and produced by Kara Dry for NNY360 and the Watertown Daily Times.
As featured on
- County law enforcement: Not enough facts presented to comment on Ogdensburg police consolidation proposal
- Watertown Councilwoman Ruggiero announces re-election plans
- COVID-19 vaccine clinics added in St. Lawrence County this week
- Health Department accepts appointments for Feb. 27 COVID clinic in Fulton
- Mannsville homeowner goes back to save dog from house fire, escapes unharmed
- Wednesday morning fire leaves Gouverneur pizzeria heavily damaged
- Part of Washington Street closed after water line break near Watertown’s Public Square
- Hogansburg man charged with smuggling two Romanian citizens into U.S.
- SILVER DOLLARS Wanted, Collector Not Dealer. Paying top dollar for
- AAA BRZOSTEKS.COM Auctions-Antiques/ Businesses/ Farms & R.E. 1-800-562-0660. Commission low
- BRZOSTEKS.COM REAL Estate Auction Co. Inc.- Homes, Estates, Farms, Commercial
- BLISSFUL RETREAT GUESTHOUSE LLC
- Powers Storage Solutions LLC. Articles of Organization Filed with SSNY
- SECTION #1203 Baumbusch Marriage and Family Therapy, PLLC, Arts of
- SECTION #206 J
- Lavender Cove LLC. Arts. of Org. filed with the SSNY
- Notice, E Casa LLC, Ste. 3, 7640 North State St.
- LEGAL NOTICE Pursuant to �206 of the Limited Liability Company