Rascal, the wayward German shepherd mix that was reported missing on March 25 and the subject of an exhaustive search, has been found and returned to its owner. “He’s sitting in the front seat of my truck looking at me right now,” owner Worth M. Hurlbut Jr. of Gouverneur said Wednesday afternoon. After almost six weeks apart, the two were reunited on Tuesday, May 5, 2020. This video was filmed and produced by Sydney Schaefer for the Watertown Daily Times and NNY360.
As featured on
- Freemasons honor dispatchers with free lunches Friday
- Ogdensburg City Council approves security agreement with airport
- Lewis County Dairy Princess Pageant set for Saturday
- Salons defy and band together in the hours after Phase II halted
- Phase II retail opening spelled out
- College men’s hockey: Clarkson announces 2020-21 schedule
- Local pro hockey: Wolves sign pair, hoping to improve team depth
- Phase II reopening of north country, CNY regions gets green light from governor
- HOME SECURITY
- **STOP STRUGGLING ON THE STAIRS**
- SAVE ON YOUR NEXT PRESCRIPTION!
- DENTAL INSURANCE from Physicians Mutual Insurance Company. NOT just a
- Looking for self storage units? We have them! Self Storage
- ATTENTION: Have you or a loved one used Juul or
- DONATE YOUR CAR, TRUCK OR BOAT TO HERITAGE FOR THE BLIND.
- DONATE YOUR CAR TO UNITED BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION!
- INVENTORS - FREE INFORMATION PACKAGE
- LIVE PAIN FREE