Work has begun to demolish a derelict building at 25-29 Riverside Drive in Canton.
Plans for the property have not been revealed.
This is the second building to be taken down on Riverside Drive recently.
As featured on
- Watertown Red and Black avenge loss to Plattsburgh with home-opening victory
- Watertown’s restaurant growth: can it bring more?
- Wilderness First Aid Training to be held in Lowville
- Family event in Waddington will focus on preventing opioid abuse
- State working on reviewing plans for Watertown City Court project
- Canton Animal Clinic hosts day of activities during Saturday open house
- Tragically Hip tribute band keeps the music alive
- Adams Fire Department turns 200 this year
- 1996, DOUBLE wide, Large spacious 3 bdr, 2 ba.
- DASCHUND PUPPIES- $450
- Nocturnal Wildlife Control LLC. Arts. of Org. filed with SSNY
- NOTICE, No Muscle Left Behind LLC, Ste. 3, 7640 North
- NOTICE OF SALE IN FORECLOSURE STATE OF NEW YORK SUPREME COURT: COUNTY OF OSWEGO BANKUNITED N.A.
- NOTICE OF SALE SUPREME COURT COUNTY OF OSWEGO
- Notice of Formation of Wealth 9X, LLC. Arts. of Org.
- MAGGIE L. FITZSIMMONS MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING PLLC
- LEGAL NOTICE Please take notice that on May 18, 2018
- LEGAL NOTICE Please take notice that on June 5, 2019