Save the River held its 17th annual Run for the River 5k and 10k on Saturday, July 27 in Clayton, N.Y. Runners and joggers from the north country and beyond competed in the race, which started promptly at 9 a.m. Music by https://www.bensound.com. This video was filmed and produced by Sydney Schaefer for the Watertown Daily Times and NNY360.
As featured on
- Watertown Red and Black avenge loss to Plattsburgh with home-opening victory
- Watertown’s restaurant growth: can it bring more?
- Wilderness First Aid Training to be held in Lowville
- Family event in Waddington will focus on preventing opioid abuse
- State working on reviewing plans for Watertown City Court project
- Canton Animal Clinic hosts day of activities during Saturday open house
- Tragically Hip tribute band keeps the music alive
- Adams Fire Department turns 200 this year
- 1996, DOUBLE wide, Large spacious 3 bdr, 2 ba.
- DASCHUND PUPPIES- $450
- Nocturnal Wildlife Control LLC. Arts. of Org. filed with SSNY
- NOTICE, No Muscle Left Behind LLC, Ste. 3, 7640 North
- NOTICE OF SALE IN FORECLOSURE STATE OF NEW YORK SUPREME COURT: COUNTY OF OSWEGO BANKUNITED N.A.
- NOTICE OF SALE SUPREME COURT COUNTY OF OSWEGO
- Notice of Formation of Wealth 9X, LLC. Arts. of Org.
- MAGGIE L. FITZSIMMONS MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING PLLC
- LEGAL NOTICE Please take notice that on May 18, 2018
- LEGAL NOTICE Please take notice that on June 5, 2019