If it squeaks like a duck, floats like a duck and falls from a bridge into a creek, it must be the 26th annual AdironDuck Race to benefit the Oswegatchie Educational Center on Long Pond Road in Croghan. This year, due to COVID-19, instead of people going to the race, the race came to people via live streaming on Facebook to ensure rubber ducky sponsors and admirers weren’t in harm’s way. This video was filmed by Julie Abbass and produced by Sydney Schaefer for NNY360 and the Watertown Daily Times. Music by Ben Sounds.
As featured on
- Jefferson County legislature chairman: ‘If we cannot open a gym we surely cannot manage a school opening’
- Quick thinking: Daughters of Fort Drum soldier receive Girl Scout Lifesaving Medals of Honor for helping their mother
- Deep Root Center in Canton offering summer programming, new distance learning
- Black River parks open
- Black River village-wide sales to be held
- Watertown planning board delays action on Washington Street project
- SLU’s President Fox announces 2021 retirement
- St. Lawrence County legislature chairman responds to criticism, clarifies details over request for ethics advisory
- 111 - AAA ABES
- NNY FARMERS MARKET, RT.
- WE BUY & Sell Dairies, Bred Heifers and Open Heifers.
- AAA CAPS- Alum. & Fiberglass. JCT Truck Caps, Lowville, NY
- ALWAYS BUYING junk vehicles. Fast, local pick up! Call 315-783-4184
- BUYING JUNK VEHICLES .
- AUCTION PREVIEWS Tues, August 4th Real Estate Warsaw, NY Brozstek's
- ANTIQUES WANTED Old hunting & fishing items, old signs, old
- Notice, Child Care Health Consultants of New York LLC (LLC)
- Silver Line Estate LLC. Art. of Org. filed with SSNY