If it squeaks like a duck, floats like a duck and falls from a bridge into a creek, it must be the 26th annual AdironDuck Race to benefit the Oswegatchie Educational Center on Long Pond Road in Croghan. This year, due to COVID-19, instead of people going to the race, the race came to people via live streaming on Facebook to ensure rubber ducky sponsors and admirers weren’t in harm’s way. This video was filmed by Julie Abbass and produced by Sydney Schaefer for NNY360 and the Watertown Daily Times. Music by Ben Sounds.
As featured on
- Freemasons honor dispatchers with free lunches Friday
- Ogdensburg City Council approves security agreement with airport
- Lewis County Dairy Princess Pageant set for Saturday
- Salons defy and band together in the hours after Phase II halted
- Phase II retail opening spelled out
- College men’s hockey: Clarkson announces 2020-21 schedule
- Local pro hockey: Wolves sign pair, hoping to improve team depth
- Phase II reopening of north country, CNY regions gets green light from governor
- HOME SECURITY
- **STOP STRUGGLING ON THE STAIRS**
- SAVE ON YOUR NEXT PRESCRIPTION!
- DENTAL INSURANCE from Physicians Mutual Insurance Company. NOT just a
- Looking for self storage units? We have them! Self Storage
- ATTENTION: Have you or a loved one used Juul or
- DONATE YOUR CAR, TRUCK OR BOAT TO HERITAGE FOR THE BLIND.
- DONATE YOUR CAR TO UNITED BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION!
- INVENTORS - FREE INFORMATION PACKAGE
- LIVE PAIN FREE