Ship watchers gather on the north shore of the the Wiley-Dondero Canal in Massena to watch tugboat Theodore Too travel up the St. Lawrence River. This video was filmed and produced by Christopher Lenney for NNY360 and the Watertown Daily Times.
As featured on
- Blue beaches: St. Lawrence River stewards looking to address plastic pollution from floating docks
- DEC secures protection of 8,000 acres along Grass River in St. Lawrence County
- Collegiate baseball: Mohawk Valley wins pair of games versus Watertown
- Porch Music Series continues at River Muse
- Car wash plans moving ahead on Arsenal Street in Watertown
- ‘Party at the Beach’ set for Saturday night at Massena Town Beach
- Plans proceed to connect Black River Trail with Fort Drum
- JP & Pinky’s Lemonade in business for summer on Route 420 in Massena
- AAA BRZOSTEKS.COM Auctions-Antiques/ Businesses/ Farms & R.E. 1-800-562-0660. Commission low
- BRZOSTEKS.COM REAL Estate Auction Co. Inc.- Homes, Estates, Farms, Commercial
- ALWAYS BUYING junk vehicles. Fast, local pick up! Call 315-783-4184
- BUYING JUNK VEHICLES .
- AUCTION PREVIEWS Sat. July 24 & Sun., July 25 Real
- AAA CAPS- Alum. & Fiberglass. JCT Truck Caps, Lowville, NY
- ANTIQUE SPORTING WANTED.
- LEVELING OF: trailers, sheds, porches, decks & garages. Floor joists
- I'M BACK- Don't Ruin Your pump or well. Fill your
- ANTIQUES WANTED Old hunting & fishing items, old signs, old